Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome Summer, Good Bye San Jac!

So I finished my last exam on Thursday morning at San Jac. and as I was driving home I saw a girl sitting in a blue Toyota stalled out in the middle of the street with a for sale sign on the back of it. As I was carefully driving by I wondered how many people would be interested in calling on the number on the back of the car with the intent of buying it. I know that's a bit cold but I got a chuckle out of that.

Despite that I'm thrilled! That was the last class I will ever have to take at San Jac. Not that San Jac. was a bad school it was great but I'm excited to be moving on to Mary-Hardin Baylor in the fall. I got my acceptance letter just yesterday! I'm ready to move on from Clear Lake. Anyways I will still be around Clear Lake this summer probably taking it easy and anticipating going off to school. I'm looking for a job so if yall know anyone that needs anything let me know, I'm pretty open when it comes to work.(but I won't do fast food)

Will have more to say later.

-Matt-

1 Comments:

Blogger hoperiseup said...

You have already failed at updating everyday :)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home